Attention: Pension Funds, Hedge Funds, Private Equity Firms, Family Offices, Institutions and High Net Worth Individuals.
More and more institutional investors are seizing the opportunities within the residential real estate market today. This has lead to massive efforts to acquire thousands of homes which has resulted in valuation challenges. Major funds have raised capital for the acquisition of properties for securitization of rental portfolios or buy and hold strategies. The demand for this investment theme is growing and so is the competition.
At Countrywide Capital Group, LLC we have been working and investing in this space for several years now. What can Countrywide Capital Group, LLC do for you or your firm?
Property Management, Construction Management Services for Renovation andProperty Repositioning, Leasing and Marketing, Due Diligence
Countrywide Capital Management Services’ Residential Division clients include multifamily property owners, hedge funds, private equity firms, high net worth individuals, and family offices to improve financial performance and streamline operations. Thanks to our comprehensive services, the strength of our team, and the power of collaboration we provide innovative, custom solutions for clients.
Countrywide Capital Residential encompasses a range of services that, working in tandem, maximizes our client’s return on investment:
- Property Management: We strive to achieve the highest possible net operating income for each asset through evaluating and advising critical elements such as maximization of rent collection and minimizing operating costs.
- Leasing and Marketing: Our team implements marketing programs that address a broad spectrum of aspects such as the property’s physical appearance and maintenance, optimal pricing strategy, tenant retention, advertising plans and education of on-site staff.
- Market Research and Feasibility Studies: Through our extensive fieldwork, we will identify opportunities to improve property operations while analyzing rents and occupancy rates in order to provide well-informed consultations.
- Due Diligence: For clients who are adding assets to their multifamily portfolio, our team will conduct an in-depth analysis of income, expenses, market rents and physical condition of properties under consideration, then offer comprehensive advice based on our findings.
- Construction Management Services for Renovation and Property Repositioning: We will oversee a range of construction services for properties requiring interior and exterior renovations. While the property is under renovation, we will work to develop marketing programs and resident profiles to ensure these properties achieve maximum valuation.
We are very interested in working with you to acquire and manage your real estate holdings. Simply call me at 407-401-8790 to discuss your individual needs today!