Are you a Broker seeking a change? Contact us for a confidential meeting.
Broker in Charge/Managing Broker must meet the following requirements:
- Maintain a current Broker’s license
- Live within a ten mile proximity to the office location for any local offices
- Maintain an active membership in the local Board and MLS
- Have an understanding and working knowledge of residential real estate brokerage and a minimum of two years experience
- Have internet access and a general knowledge of computers and be familiar with basic computer programs, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and DropBox
- Have good communication and phone skills
- Provide any needed Real Estate related support to all agents under BIC
- State Broker must set up LLC or other entity
Call 407-401-8790 EXT 150
Or Fill out the form below.