Commercial Property Management
Countrywide Realty Partners, LLC offers financial management for all aspects of your property to help ensure smooth business operations. We will assist you through the following services:
- Collection – Collection and deposits of rental income, applicable sales taxes and other revenues.
- Invoicing – Obtain, verify and pay invoices and sales tax arising from the operation of your property.
- Bookkeeping – Provide accurate recording and bookkeeping operations for all required expenditures and accounts receivable. Maintain monthly operation reports representing all revenue, expenses, distributions to owners, year-end profit and loss, trial balance, general ledgers, and applicable tax return information.
- Facility Operations – Negotiate, schedule and monitor maintenance and facility operations such as landscaping, pest control, plumbing, electrical, illumination, mechanical repair, waste disposal, building supplies and other professional services.
- Tenant Relations – Act as a liaison between landlords and tenants to resolve property issues in an equitable manner.
- Lease Enforcement – Review and enforce by reasonable means, the terms of all leases between owners and tenants of the property.
- Regulate Property – Make diligent efforts to comply with all applicable government regulations and codes pertaining to the safe and legal operation of the property.